- Beard Vape e-liquid
- Beard X series e-liquid short fills
- BOTTL SHAKER e-liquid short fill
- Charlie’s Chalk Dust
- Cosmic Fog e-liquid
- Cosmic Fog Platinum Collection e-liquid
- Cuttwood e-liquid
- Decadent Vapours
- Decoded e-liquid
- Dinner Lady E Liquid
- Double Drip e-liquid
- Dr. Fog Famous Ice Cream series e-liquid
- Dr. Fog M series e-liquid
- DVTCH Premium E-Liquid
- Element Dripper Series
- Element Emulsions e-liquid
- Element FAR
- Element NS20 series e-liquid
- Element E liquid 50/50 Series
- Illusions Vapor
- JUUL Pods
- KOI Traditional Japanese Deserts
- KonceptXIX e-liquid short fills
- Lazy e-liquid
- Lazy High VG e-liquid
- Lazy Nic Salt e-liquid
- Liquid State Vapors e-liquid
- Loaded e-liquid
- Lost Fog e-Liquid
- Mad Hatter Juice
- Nasty Juice e-liquid
- Nasty Juice Ballin series e-liquids
- Nasty Juice Berry series e-liquid
- Nasty Juice Cush Man series e-liquid
- Pacha Mama e-liquid
- Piggy Shots e-liquid
- Quiet Owl e-liquid
- Ruthless E Juice
- Summer Holidays e-liquid
- T-Juice e-liquid
- The Creator of Flavor e-liquid
- The Milkman e-liquid
- Tobacconist e-liquid by Element
- Tonix e-liquid by Element
- Twelve Monkeys e-liquid
- Vampire Vape E Liquid
- Vlads VG e-liquid
- Wick Liquor e-liquid
- ZAP e-liquid
- DIY E-Liquid Bases & Concentrates
- Unflavoured E-liquid Bases
- E-Liquid Flavour Concentrates
- BOTTL SHAKER flavour concentrates for e-liquid
- Capella flavour concentrates in UK
- FA - FlavourArt flavour concentrates in UK
- FLV - Flavorah flavour concentrates in UK
- FW - Flavor West concentrates in UK
- Hangsen flavour concentrates for e-liquid in UK
- Inawera flavour concentrates for e-liquid in UK
- Inawera Shisha Type flavour concentrates in UK
- T-Juice flavour concentrates
- TFA - The Flavor Apprentice concentrates in UK
- Vampire Vape flavour concentrates
- Dropper bottles & e-liquid mixing equipment
- CBD Oil
10 Vaping Terms You Need to Know
Categories : All Articles
As the capital’s foremost vaping supply company, we have thousands of satisfied and repeat customers visiting our central London vape shops and our online store every day. Many of them are old hands when it comes to vaping, so it’s only natural that we should slip into jargon every now and then when discussing our products.
However, we are never ones to dissuade newcomers to the world of vaping, so we have put together this quick glossary for those of you who are taking your first steps in vaping.
DTL (or direct-to-lung): an advanced vaping technique whereby you pull the vapour directly into your lungs, without it sitting in the mouth.
MTL (or mouth-to-lung): the most common vaping method, whereby you let the vapour sit in your mouth before inhaling it.
Dripping: the act of applying e-liquid to an atomiser a drop at a time, rather than using a tank.
Mech Mod: a battery-powered vaping device that uses a switch to complete the electrical circuit and power the heating coil.
PG: propylene glycol – a common base for e-liquids. Produces a good hit and plenty of flavour, but less vapour than VG (see below).
VG: vegetable glycerine – another popular e-liquid base. Produces more vapour, but there is less flavour and hit as a result.
Priming: when preparing a new coil, you prime it by dripping a little juice onto the cotton holes to prevent burning.
Protected battery: these are batteries that automatically disable themselves in the event of a failure.
Regulated mod: any mod incorporating a safety system to prevent overheating.
RDA (or rebuildable drip atomiser): this is an atomiser with a coil and wick assembly that a user can build from scratch with raw materials. Not recommended for beginners.
F&S E-cig is one of the country’s leading vaping suppliers. If you have any more queries about vaping terminology or want advice on the best vaping equipment and liquids to use, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you’re ready to take the next step, don’t forget that all our equipment and juices are available from our central London vape shops or our online store.