- Beard Vape e-liquid
- Beard X series e-liquid short fills
- BOTTL SHAKER e-liquid short fill
- Charlie’s Chalk Dust
- Cosmic Fog e-liquid
- Cosmic Fog Platinum Collection e-liquid
- Cuttwood e-liquid
- Decadent Vapours
- Decoded e-liquid
- Dinner Lady E Liquid
- Double Drip e-liquid
- Dr. Fog Famous Ice Cream series e-liquid
- Dr. Fog M series e-liquid
- DVTCH Premium E-Liquid
- Element Dripper Series
- Element Emulsions e-liquid
- Element FAR
- Element NS20 series e-liquid
- Element E liquid 50/50 Series
- Illusions Vapor
- JUUL Pods
- KOI Traditional Japanese Deserts
- KonceptXIX e-liquid short fills
- Lazy e-liquid
- Lazy High VG e-liquid
- Lazy Nic Salt e-liquid
- Liquid State Vapors e-liquid
- Loaded e-liquid
- Lost Fog e-Liquid
- Mad Hatter Juice
- Nasty Juice e-liquid
- Nasty Juice Ballin series e-liquids
- Nasty Juice Berry series e-liquid
- Nasty Juice Cush Man series e-liquid
- Pacha Mama e-liquid
- Piggy Shots e-liquid
- Quiet Owl e-liquid
- Ruthless E Juice
- Summer Holidays e-liquid
- T-Juice e-liquid
- The Creator of Flavor e-liquid
- The Milkman e-liquid
- Tobacconist e-liquid by Element
- Tonix e-liquid by Element
- Twelve Monkeys e-liquid
- Vampire Vape E Liquid
- Vlads VG e-liquid
- Wick Liquor e-liquid
- ZAP e-liquid
- DIY E-Liquid Bases & Concentrates
- Unflavoured E-liquid Bases
- E-Liquid Flavour Concentrates
- BOTTL SHAKER flavour concentrates for e-liquid
- Capella flavour concentrates in UK
- FA - FlavourArt flavour concentrates in UK
- FLV - Flavorah flavour concentrates in UK
- FW - Flavor West concentrates in UK
- Hangsen flavour concentrates for e-liquid in UK
- Inawera flavour concentrates for e-liquid in UK
- Inawera Shisha Type flavour concentrates in UK
- T-Juice flavour concentrates
- TFA - The Flavor Apprentice concentrates in UK
- Vampire Vape flavour concentrates
- Dropper bottles & e-liquid mixing equipment
- CBD Oil
Should I buy a rebuildable tank?
Categories : All Articles
As many dedicated vapers will tell you, the pleasure of vaping comes as much from the equipment as from the e-liquid it contains. While you might start off with a simple e-cig or a cheaper vaping device, just to see what all the fuss is about, sooner or later you’ll want to try your hand at a rebuildable tank atomiser.
What is a rebuildable tank atomiser?
Simply put, it is an atomiser that uses hand-made wicks and coils – a DIY vaper, if you will. They tend to be more efficient in terms of vapourising than many commercial models, and can be altered or adapted to meet your own requirements.
Rebuildable atomisers come in two main varieties: RTAs and RDAs.
What is an RTA?
An RTA (or rebuildable tank atomiser) consists of a rebuilding deck, comprising two posts with juice channels and a chimney for the atomised vapour to come through, all surrounded by your tank section, which holds the e-liquid. You suck on your atomiser before firing the coil, in order to build up air pressure in the tank. Once you fire the coil, e-liquid is drawn up the juice channels and onto the wick.
What is an RDA?
An RDA (or rebuildable dripping atomiser) is much the same, but, rather than having a chimney and juice channels for your e-liquid, you’re required to drip juice onto the wick at regular intervals to keep your flow of flavour going. While this certainly puts some people off, there’s no doubting the increase in flavour intensity using an RDA.
Why should I buy a rebuildable tank?
At F&S E-Cigs, we have all the parts required for using a rebuildable tank including RTAs, cotton wire and coil building tools, and premade coils; available to order from our online store, or you can visit one of our Central London vape shops and ask our friendly staff for their advice.