- Beard Vape e-liquid
- Beard X series e-liquid short fills
- BOTTL SHAKER e-liquid short fill
- Charlie’s Chalk Dust
- Cosmic Fog e-liquid
- Cosmic Fog Platinum Collection e-liquid
- Cuttwood e-liquid
- Decadent Vapours
- Decoded e-liquid
- Dinner Lady E Liquid
- Double Drip e-liquid
- Dr. Fog Famous Ice Cream series e-liquid
- Dr. Fog M series e-liquid
- Drama Queen e-liquid
- DVTCH Premium E-Liquid
- Element Dripper Series
- Element Emulsions e-liquid
- Element FAR
- Element NS20 series e-liquid
- Element E liquid 50/50 Series
- F&S Unflavored e-liquid
- Illusions Vapor
- JUUL Pods
- KOI Traditional Japanese Deserts
- KonceptXIX e-liquid short fills
- Lazy e-liquid
- Lazy High VG e-liquid
- Lazy Nic Salt e-liquid
- Liquid State Vapors e-liquid
- Loaded e-liquid
- Lost Fog e-Liquid
- Mad Hatter Juice
- Naked 100 e-liquid
- Nasty Juice e-liquid
- Nasty Juice Ballin series e-liquids
- Nasty Juice Berry series e-liquid
- Nasty Juice Cush Man series e-liquid
- Pacha Mama e-liquid
- Piggy Shots e-liquid
- Quiet Owl e-liquid
- Ruthless E Juice
- Summer Holidays e-liquid
- T-Juice e-liquid
- The Creator of Flavor e-liquid
- The Milkman e-liquid
- Tobacconist e-liquid by Element
- Tonix e-liquid by Element
- Twelve Monkeys e-liquid
- Vampire Vape E Liquid
- Vlads VG e-liquid
- Wick Liquor e-liquid
- ZAP e-liquid
- DIY E-Liquid Bases & Concentrates
- DIY e-liquid kits
- Unflavoured E-liquid Bases
- E-Liquid Flavour Concentrates
- OHO flavour concentrates
- BOTTL SHAKER flavour concentrates for e-liquid
- Capella flavour concentrates in UK
- FA - FlavourArt flavour concentrates in UK
- FLV - Flavorah flavour concentrates in UK
- FW - Flavor West concentrates in UK
- Hangsen flavour concentrates for e-liquid in UK
- Inawera flavour concentrates for e-liquid in UK
- Inawera Shisha Type flavour concentrates in UK
- T-Juice flavour concentrates
- TFA - The Flavor Apprentice concentrates in UK
- Vampire Vape flavour concentrates
- Dropper bottles
- CBD Oil
What is Sub Ohm Vaping?
Categories : All Articles
There are many ways to get a more powerful hit from your vape. You can simply fill your device with a stronger juice; you can beef up your current e-liquid with nic salts; or you can make adjustments to the device itself to give your vape a bigger kick.
What we’re looking at today is a popular – if controversial – method for increasing the amount of vapour produced by your device: sub-ohm vaping.
What is sub-ohm vaping?
There is a simple answer to this: sub-ohm vaping is using a vaping device in which the atomiser coils have an electrical resistance lower than one ohm. Of course, there’s a bit more to it than that, and it requires some elementary understanding of electricity.
Vaping devices are powered by a non-fluctuating voltage source (the battery). Under the laws of electricity as defined by Joules and Ohm, if the voltage input remains constant, the wattage output can be adjusted by the resistance found between the battery and the device. In the case of vapers, this is the atomiser coil. Therefore, if your atomiser coil has lower resistance, then the heat generated by the device is increased accordingly. This creates more vapour, producing a stronger vape.
What is the effect of sub-hm vaping?
Sub-ohm vaping creates much more vapour than regular vaping, which means you’re likely to be inhaling deep into your lungs. This produces a significant hit of flavour and nicotine and is the most common reason for adopting the technique.
Why is sub-ohm vaping controversial?
Some in the vaping community think that sub-ohm vaping is potentially dangerous, as tinkering with your device’s battery or heating element could result in either explosion or fire. Whilst this is a possibility, any vaper familiar with modding their device should be able to benefit from sub-ohm vaping with limited risk, if using protected devices.
At F&S E-cigs, we have an extensive range of vaping devices and accessories, including those suitable for sub-ohm vaping. These are all available from our online store for fast delivery across the UK, or you can drop into an F&S vape shop in Central London for more information.